The biggest strength of TCC happens to be its teachers, i.e., the faculty members.
They are specialists, they are constant and they are permanent.
- Sir is an Engineer and an MBA having topped in both.
- Ma’am is a graduate, post-graduate, M.Phil and Ph.D in English having topped across board.
- Additionally, Sir has been teaching the entire spectrum of Mathematics and LR&DI and
Ma’am the entire range of English for close to 20 years.
- This makes them specialists.
- For the past 18 academic years of TCC, Sir and Ma’am have been the constant factor.
- Sir has been teaching the entire spectrum of Mathematics and LR&DI.
- Ma’am has been teaching the entire range of English.
- All the classes across all the four batches are conducted by Sir and Ma’am only.
- This results in consistency, familiarity and flawless mutual understanding between the faculty members and the students.
- This is unique to TCC which no other institute has been able to match.
- Sir and Ma’am are permanent, by default, as they are the owners of TCC.
- This is also unique to TCC which no other institute has been able to match.
- In other places the faculty members are temporary as they leave and join other institutes and are replaced by new ones.
- If faculty members leave half-way through the course the students will be in trouble.
- This can never happen in TCC.