Dear Budding Manager,
The only thing constant in this world is change. And no other examination personifies it better than the 'Common Admission Test', commonly known as CAT.
CAT is an examination which aspires to determine knowledge, skills and attitude.
- Knowledge broadly comprises Quantitative and Verbal prowess.
- Skills imply speed, accuracy, decision-making, logical, analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Attitude too plays an important role. Perseverance, Passion and Commitment are imperative in our quest towards glory and success.
CAT is actually an Application Examination in which the ability to apply existing knowledge to new, uncertain and often ambiguous areas is tested, and all this under constraints.
It is hence a fitness test to ensure the ability to survive and succeed in this demanding and globalised environment.
In the context of the aforementioned, we take pleasure in bringing to you our classroom training towards CAT and the other MBA-entrance examinations – an experience that aspires to epitomise the concept of training.
The training details are enclosed.
Notwithstanding the same, in our endeavour towards continual development and excellence we reserve the right to modify the programme, modus-operandi and pedagogy without prior notice.
Explicit objectives of this training are as follows :
- Development of the requisite Knowledge, Skills and Attitude for CAT and the other MBA-entrance examinations.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR CONCEPTS.
The subtle objectives encompass :
- To change the way one lives & thinks.
- To ensure an overall development.
Let us not be myopic, any more, in life.
With best wishes.